You can return or exchange unwanted items up to 30 days after purchase.
- Be unused and in their original condition (including all labels and tags intact)
- Not contain personal data or have been manufacturer-registered (for phones, tablets, computers, etc)
- Have proof of purchase such as receipt or delivery note.
- There are some items that we can't return or exchange unless faulty.
Returning your product because you changed your mind
- Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 30 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
- Buyer need to pay for the return of purchased products to BAS GLOBAL LIMITED 11 Corbison Close Warwick CV345EZ
Returning a faulty item.
- If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data. For products with manufacturer warranty - customer need to register and claim fault directly with the manufacturer for issues beyond 30 days.
- For online and telephone purchases, we'll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days and confirmed faulty by our technical expert/manufacturer.